Tuesday, August 09, 2005

In Which Our Heroine Gets Tagged

My turn, apparently.......
Three Things You Like About Yourself
My deep brown eyes
My totally bitchin hair
My crackin bust

Three Things You Don't Like About Yourself
Have you ever tried to shop for female formal wear when you are 6'4"?
The fact that I am apparently shrinking
My baby toes. You know, the ones on the end.

Three Things That Scare You
Snakes
Heights
Anyone touching the back of my neck

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
Tea
Something to Read
Rowing\Biking\Walking (Preferably all three!)

Three Things You are Wearing Right Now
Black clam diggers
Blue V neck T-Shirt from M&S
Toenail polish (Deep Red)

Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
Crowded House
Bach
Guster

Three Things You Want in A Relationship
Loyalty
Honesty
A Lot of Great Sex

Two Truths and A Lie
I have an FBI File.
I ran off with the lead singer of a band on my 21st birthday to tour with him for three weeks.
I make the best cup of coffee you've ever had.
Anyone who knows me knows which is the lie!

Three Physical Things that Turn You On
I default to Sarah , Emma and Steve on this one. The always tease me about my type!
Tallish
Thin
Public School Boy looks. (English Public School, not American. Doesn't have to have gone there, just look like they did.)

Three of your Favorite Hobbies
Rowing
Biking
Knitting
There are so many more!

Three things You Really Want to Do Right Now
Pat my cat Lexi
Cook a three course dinner for six people and wow them. I haven't had the chance to do that for a while.
Handstands

Three Careers You'd Consider
Law Professor
Naval Architect
Neural Network Engineer

Three Places You Want to go on Vacation
Trekking in Nepal
The Gambia
New Zealand

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
Let the people who should know, know that I love them (They don't generally.)
Knit myself a totally incredible sweater.
Clean my room.

Comments, please. I would love to know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anne- I am definately hoping you ran off with a singer on your 21st bdaY, OTHER WISE THIS IS A COUSIN WHO DOESNOT KNOW ALOT ABOUT HER FAMILY. I FIND IT HARD TOBELIEVE HOW MUCH WE HAVE IN COMMON EXCEPT i DO NOT KNIT I GEN CROCHETE, i CAN'T SPELL IT BUT i CAN DO IT... aNYWAY i LIKE YOUR PIC IT'S A GOOD ONE....mARNI